Monday, May 25, 2009

Beachy buygallywow!

The tropical breeze around the beach brings a total getaway experience. The cozy feeling of resting along the shore allows me to enjoy the natural beauty of the scenery. The white sand and the clear water invite my delightful spirit to plunge into it. All of the splendid features are natural, enabling my tired mind undergo a natural comfort. The magnificent sea views and the corals revive my sense of childlike curiosity.

That experience allows me to question oneself, why we tend to seek a certain place just to relax and have a peace of mind? When we are in the office, we suffice our pressured minds by thinking on how we can treat ourselves, such as, outings, shopping and watching movies. Purposely, those places are created just to cater the need of enjoyment and relaxation. We need to relax. We need to unwind. But that doesn’t enclose our minds that going to beaches are the best way to enjoy and relax. Still, there are a hundred and one ways on how to seek relief and enjoyment. Learning something is the best way to accomplish the monotonous tone in our life. In my case, I considered myself a novice in cooking and that’s included in my list where I can practice and learn more.

But I would say that an experience in the beach is different and superb.

No comments: