Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dojo Courtesy


A black belt is just a white belt who doesn’t quit. Truly indeed it is amazing to look upon the experiences we have had with my team mates during our training. It all started when I wore my shirt and jogging pants, shouting with all my might to release the tension. The infuriating arena where I had tasted the delightful victory and the dojo where I suffered too much pain is just an insightful memory right now.
Every fighter should have his/ her own technique and every technique required discipline, determination and dedication.

Life is continuous battle. We never win unless we sharpen our own skills and venture out from our comfort zones. Our techniques in life vary, but the fuel and passion remains the same, and that’s what we call the discipline.

No comments: